Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Outlawz June Progressive Challenge -My Fair Lady


Outlawz Progressive Challenge June 2017

The image for the month of June is 'My Fair Lady'  by Sheepski Designs, and a fair lady she is indeed. Great fun  to colour, the hard part was deciding what colour she should be (I choose brown shades and the rest was easy).  I used a fancy die cut borrowed from a friend for the image border and Whisper White, Early Espresso and  Creamy Caramel for  the cardstock. The flowers were cut from a Memory Box die called 'Fabulous Phlox'.  I finished it off with three brown half pearls. 

Won a DT Favourite pick at Artistic Inspirations
Won a DT  Honourable Mention  at PIP 

Challenges:
6. PIP Challenge #1725 Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful project. I love your color choices ~ so elegant. Have a great week & thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your elegant monochromatic design!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, this looks link it chiseled out of new bronze. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so elegant, Glenda! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the die cut frame. Gorgeous embellishments. This is one that I have colored up but haven't used yet. Been a bit too busy this week so I'll have to get busy for next week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your card is lovely! I love that the rest of the card matches the dress of your image. I think that was a wonderful idea. I like the die cuts you chose and the flowers along with matching pearls! Thank you for joining Artistic Inspirations Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just gorgeous Glenda, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post I enjoyed read this.

    ReplyDelete