Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

Birthday for a Little Guy

A birthday card for a little grand nephew  using an adorable 'Bugaboo' stamp called 'Theodore - Birthday Sign'.  I colored the image with a combination of Copics and Prisma Colour markers, added three balloons  punched out from two borrowed 'no  brand name' punches . and  that was basically it. The background was  three layers of cardstock and a punched border.   The first layer was dry embossed with  a heart folder.

 My first March birthday card will shortly be in the mail. Yaay!

Won Top pick at Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge!

Won a Top Three Placement aty Digital Delights by Louby Lou

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. I love Bugaboo bears. This image is just adorable and perfect for a little guy's birthday! I love the balloons as embellishments. So cute. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for all the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love this Teddy and have enjoyed this stamp before. I really like the addition of the balloons and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and cute. perfect for a little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image and perfect for a little boy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW adorable! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colouring. The unique card. I love this funny image.
    Thank you for sharing with us Crafting with an attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! I love red and blue! Thanks for joining the LMMS challenge!

    ReplyDelete