Followers

Monday, March 27, 2017

Outlawz Progressive Challenge - March 2017

Outlawz Progressive Challenge - March 2017The image this month  is from  'Beccy's Place' titled 'Spring Window'.  It comes with  both outline and  coloured images . I chose the coloured image and added additional color to some of the bricks  and the window flowers to get a bit more darker shade.  The brick background was dry embossed  and I added some punched flowers to the lower left hand corner of the image . The design was completed with a  Freebie  Clementine sentiment and a little punched out butterfly .

Won a Top 3 placement at 'International Art & Soul

Challenges:
1. Outlawz Progressive challenge - March
2. Crafting from the Heart: challenge 152
3. Come and Get it: Spring Time
4. International Art & Soul: #4 Embossing
5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #54 Anything Goes
6. Creative Fingers Challenge:#126 Anything Goes
7. Beccy's Place: March  Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Glenda, you've done a great job putting it together. I love the embossed brick work in the background, I think that was a clever addition to your card. I also like the way you've added the extra colour to the image to define certain areas a bit better. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so amazing, Glenda! Love the brickwork background and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen her window images and they really are stunning. Such a lovely card and the additional flowers really blend in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the bricks! Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card. Love all the elements you used. Tey all work so well together.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Glenda love the design and colour combo.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Glenda great card love the window image and embossing
    Carol x
    ----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful is this - I have the window image myself (yet to use it though !!) great choice of embossing folder to go with the design and I love those colours. Thank you for joining us over at the IntAAS (Embossing) challenge this time. I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this brick wall and window, it speaks to me. Can you hear it...its saying buy me, lol! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete