Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

Old Guys Rule

Crafty Cardmakers new challenge for this  fortnight is 'Birthday'. You can create anything you like; card, tags, etc as long as it meets the challenge theme and you do NOT enter it into more than 15  other challenges. Have fun and create!

My choice was to create a card celebrating a 76th Birthday  with a wee bit of humour. The digital image is Old Buzzard from QKR Stampede and I coloured it with Prismacolor markers.  The sentiment was created in Word using the familiar Old Guys Rule saying. I added the twine, button, rhinestone and  brad as a finishing touch. The bare branch is a from a Memory Box  die titled 'Woodland Branch'.  Hope you like :O)!

Won QKR Stampede challenge

Challenges
1. A Bit More Time to Craft: #29 Anything Goes
2. Crafts and Me Challenge: October Challenge
3.Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes October
4.Aud Sentiments: #165 Anything Goes plus sentiment
5. Creative Craft Cottage: #72 Anything Goes
6. CCC Digi Creations:#58 Anything Goes
7. QKR Stampede Challenge #211 Cut it Up (used my scissors and Spellbinger Circle die)
8. Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love: Circles

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card Glenda. I love the image and the with sentiment. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the fun image and sentiment and great texture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Glenda! Love what you did with Old Buzzard. :-D OK, I'm putting on my DT hat to say - I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Cut It Up" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Hope to see you again next week, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the rustic feel of this card. Perfect embellishments and very masculine. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes'.
    Nicola CGE DT Amethyst Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge and good luck
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant - what a fab guy card :D Thank for joining us at Oddball Art, we hope to see you again soon
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. THanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments! This is a beautiful and well designed masculine card. You did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is sooo adorable I think he might be a must have, lol! Great card and sponging on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Glenda love the fabulous image, made me smile.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glenda, I saw your name on the Winners list at QKR Stampede. Congratulations on 3 more free images! I do love what you do with them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just went and claimed it! Love their stamps

      Delete
  11. A cool cool cool card with some many added perfect elements. This is so much fun to look at. I'm saving this card too to CAS. Gosh, I won't have time to make cards if all I do is CAS, but these cards are so needed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous Birthday card Glenda. Your vulture image is brilliant and your embellishments work perfectly with the theme. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete