Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Bugaboo OBG- Card for Small Boy

Bugaboo  Stamps
Catch the Bug Challenge 'Oldie but a Goodie'

Time for the Thursday challenge 'OBG' over at Catch the Bug. I used their delightful digital stamp 'AKV Army Truck' which I think  is adorable. The recipient of this card had a great grandfather (recently passed) whose career was in the Canadian Armed Forces. I am sure he would have been delighted to see this card.

I kept the card pretty basic with just some twine and brown ribbon as accents. The sentiment is my own hand written one, and the  tag is from a MARVY punch.
I cut a cloud from  scrap paper to give the sky some interest. The image was coloured with pro markers and some copics. I used an embossing folder for the image background. called Seaside (Stampin UP Textured Impressions).

Won Crafting by Designs Challenge

Challenges:
1. Crafting by Designs: October Anything Goes
2. Creative Moments: challenge 103 Anything Goes
3. Inspiration Destination: #106 Anything Goes
4. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Wonderful Wednesday Anything Goes
5. Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything Goes
6. Sunny Day Crafting  Challenge: #17 Always Anything Goes
7. Artistic  Impressions: #164 Anything Goes
8. Crafting From the Heart: #130 Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Glenda love the image ans the fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Glenda, and I do love Bugaboo stamps. I used this same image to make a card for my grandson's birthday last year when he wanted a totally military theme for his party. It went over big. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card for all ages,great Bugaboo image and brilliant embossing and use of twine-perfect for the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss that image? There are so many images I can't keep track of them all. Great guy card! Love all the texture. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great card! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and of course I love Bugaboo images. YOur card is darling and colors great. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card for a boy. The embossing and twine add such great texture.

    Thank you for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thank you for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card that has inspired me...and I also have this image. I have a friend who's son is in Kuwait, and Afgantastan and Turkey...not great places to be. I need to start sending him cards. Thank you again for all your inspiration. Your friend will love the card and in memory of his grand father.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great card that has inspired me...and I also have this image. I have a friend who's son is in Kuwait, and Afgantastan and Turkey...not great places to be. I need to start sending him cards. Thank you again for all your inspiration. Your friend will love the card and in memory of his grand father.

    ReplyDelete