Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Beccy's Place - Not Beary Happy

I went to BC for a few days to visit friends and completely forgot that a great nephew wouild be  turning two while I was gone. So when I got home I hurriedly made a card and it is off to the mail box.  I chose this poor sad bear as my image  to reflect how I felt. So sorry that it will be late but he is  way too young to ever remember lol!  The image is from Beccy's Place and is called 'Not Beary Happy'. I coloured him with Copics and used paper from a Michaels paper pad called 'Bright Splash'.The cardstock is Emerald Envy  from Stampin' Up. The stars on the elongated rectangle are from a Stampin' Up's embossing folder called 'Lucky Stars' and the brown stars are punched out of a Stampin' Up punch. Lots of Stampin' Up  going on here :O). The butterfly is a Heartfelt Creations die cut from their Garden Romance set.

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Glenda, well done! The addition of the little stars was a nice touch and I really like the fabulous green background paper. I'm sure your great nephew is going to love getting something in the mail, and as you said, at his age, he won't even realise it was his birthday or that the card was late.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda! Such a super sweet little bear and I just love all of the stars and the colors too. I'm so glad you joined my Hip to be Square blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glenda, I'm loving your teddy card though he does look a bit sad but perfect for what you needed to make. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green really helps this sad but cute bear pop out!! Cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's one of my favorite bears from Beccy's, Glenda, and I think you did an incredible job coloring him! Love your color combo with all the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has got to be the saddest looking bear ever, lol! I love the green sponging around him.

    ReplyDelete