Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Catch the Bug Saturday Photo Challenge April 28th, 2018






Weekly Challenge!

My stint as a Guest Designer is closing at the Catch The Bug  Challenge Blog. I so love the Bugaboo images  and the Catch the Bug Team  is  wonderful. Wished I had the time to stay on. I so enjoy my time with them.

I used this adorable image called Sunbonnet Flowers, coloured her with Prismacolor Markers added a Stampin Up sentiment,  Marianne Designs die cut florals and some rhinestones. A simple girly card!


Challenges
1. Simon Says: Anything Goes
2. Cute Card Thursday: #527 Pretty in Pink
3. Stars Stampz  : Hand Colored Image
4. Back to Basics and Beyond: #! Matting and Layering


5 comments:

  1. A darling image, Glenda, and I like your embossed background! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda I LOVE your Sunbonnet she is gorgeous! That green flower die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super sweet card, an adorable image. So pleased you shared your artwork with us in our first challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond. We greatly appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image on such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and what a lovely sentiment. So you are already done with BB? Your creations will be missed - but of course I'll still be stopping by!

    ReplyDelete