Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

Crafty Cardmaker Challenge #191 - Here Comes Summer



Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #191 Here Comes Summer- June 19th - July 3rd. 2017

June is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Here Comes Summer.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it is Summer themed..

Tiddly Inks  makes the most delightful digital images and  I choose this image titled 'Wryn Floating Along' as my choice to represent  Summer.  I coloured her with Copics and Prismacolor markers.   The cardstock is from Stampin Up and the colourful background paper is from a DCWV paper stack called 'Razzel Dazzel'. The flowers are from stash.

Challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Glenda, she's totally precious! Love your cool color combo and that background dp is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the colouring & the soft fluffy colours in the background thanks for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Glenda, such a sweet image and lovely detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Glenda and what a cute Tiddly Inks image. I do wish I could get on with digi images, although then I guess I would end up with loads more images that I never get the time to use much like my stamps lol. Hope you are well. hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the card Glenda, such a sweet image. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really is adorable and nice scene and clouds you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Glenda. The image you used is fantastic. Have a creative week . Judy

    ReplyDelete