Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Valentine Love You
I love this fold and when I recently saw a card made with it ,my interest was stirred. See here for my inspiration; it is by Crafty-Stamper and it's a beauty! The stamp on my card is from 'Lacy Sunshine' and is called 'Rory-Love-Letters' .
I used Stampin'Up cardstock (Marina Mist, Whisper White, Chocoalte Chip) and a pink cardstock from Michaels. The designer paper is from DCWV 'the Four Seasons stack'. The image was coloured with Prismaclor Markers and Copics . The Copics was for the flesh tones (E13,E00,E000,E02). The blue and pink heart is a 'Hearts with Wings' sticker by Jolee's By You. The brown heart is from Cuttlebug's 'Hearts and Stamps' die. I also used Spellbinders 'deckled rectangles ' die for the sentiment frame.The sentiment is an 'I Love You' rubber stamp by Craft Smart, I just didn't stamp the ' I' and I rearranged the 'love you' placement. I will be entering this card into the following Challenges. The first being the Lacy Sunshine Challenge #26 Add a Sentiment.
Top 3 Placement for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge!
1. Lacy Sunshine: #26 Add a Sentiment.
2. City Crafter Blog Challenge: 198 Love Bug - use the word 'love'
3. Ladybug Crafts Ink TLTChallenge:For the One I Love
4. Oldie but a Goodie Challenge:Valentine (my heart with wings was bought in Feb, 2012)
5. Artistic Inspirations:#78 Anything Goes/Valentines
6. Card Mania:#40 Love is all Around
7. Crafty Boots :Bingo (I used diagonal line of pink,stamp,die cut)
8. Eureka Stamps:Weekly Challenge #76 Hearts/Love is in the Air
9. Love to Scrap Challenge:#23 Who Loves Baby- use the work Love on your project
10. OLLCB (Oh La La Challenge): Use a heart