Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yola's Wedding card


I do not make many  wedding cards  but here is  one I made for my niece's wedding . I used the 'garter & bow' digital stamp from 'Just Inklined' as  my main image and decorated the  front with flourishes (marianne designs),  handmade flowers (various punches) and for the hearts (Cuttlebug 'hearts & stamps  die set)

Challenges entered:
Creative Craft Challenges -   Congratulations 1st Week
Crafty Cardmakers -   Anything Goes (ends 16th Oct)
heart Song Inspirations - #53 - Use die cuts and/or sponged background  - I have both
Card Cupids - Use a Decorative Punch of Some Type
ScrapbookSisters - #56  Anything goes
Anything Goes Challenge Blog- use punches , die cuts or both - I have used both
I Did It Creations- #76 Anything Goes




13 comments:

  1. oh my...I may have to get this and make up a wedding card for my daughter!!! Wonderful embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Glenda,beautiful image and love the flourishes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda what a beauty and Thank You so much for all the lovely comments you wrote on my blog-- I was so thrilled to read so many comments and encouraging words from my dear blogger pal!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image, not seen that one before! Love all the swirls too. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and i love the hearts too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun image! I really love this card. The colours and elements are gorgeous! Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
    xoxoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours on this card, really unusual and very classy
    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Glenda! This is such an amazing wedding card. Love that image combined with those gorgeous flourishes and flowers. This is a fun, fabulous and beautiful card. Your niece and husband will love it.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glenda you may not make many wedding cards but you do a fantastic job when you do! This is stunning, I LOVE the colours, papers, flowers, simply everything about it! The way you put it together is gorgeous and I know the couple was awestruck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love all the pearls and swirls :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this is a gorgeous wedding card! I love your colour choice, and your use of die-cuts is fabulous! Thanks for joining our Heart Song Inspirations challenge this week!
    Hugs, Shannah (HSI DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty wedding card. Your flower is amazing. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete