Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My 3rd Kumihimo Bracelet

Isn't it amazing the difference the choice of beads make on these bracelets. I love this one and had help from  Jamie with the choice of colours. She also gave me the matching beads to end the bracelet with and to make the earrings. She is much too clever!! I love this bracelet although I think it needs a charm dangling near the toggle to make it complete. I just haven't found one yet. Having said all that, I would be quite content with it just as it is.

I am currently working on a bracelet (not kumihimo) to give to my son's girlfriend  for Christmas, so no more kumihimo postings for a while -lol.



4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of this one, and with the earings to match, beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the bracelet you make for your son's girlfriend. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Sandra, I am patiently (?) waiting to see the bracelet. Of course I get to cheat because as soon as its done I can walk over and see it, lol! It looks great in the photos but when you see it IRL it is Fantastic!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love it! I just started with kumihimo style of jewelry. I love the colors and the combination you used to make this bracelet. It's BE U TI FUL!! I just finished putting some beads on my string so I can make a bracelet using the same type of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is stunning. I have recently started making jewellery and adore it.Just about to order my kumihimo disc etc to try this style too - love your work xxx

    ReplyDelete